I wish

Pass through your home, I wish to say hello to you again
Staring the yellow light of the porch, I wish it would light as usual
In the morning, the street vendor starting their business, I wish you were waiting in the line as before.
To eat a meat bun with your smiling face.
In the evening, the shop pulls down its steel door.
I want to be the landmark for you instead.
Time is a small stream; it took you to me and takes you away.
Stopping the running water, I wish I were the rock in the middle of the stream.
How far you go I would always stay here.
If you are a branch, I wish I would be a bird, singing beside you.
If you are a flower, I wish I would be a leave, accompanying to you.
The tree, flowers, birds, each of them knows what I wish.
Only you don’t know.
Since you already become somebody else’s “I wish”.
photo by bernie
Labels: poem
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home