lanlancheng

Saturday, September 16, 2006

What is life?




The brand-new semester has begun. I will become busy again. Usually, I get up at 7 o’clock on the morning that is because I have to work for 8 hours. That means I have to arrive my company before 8:30 and off my work before 17:30pm. Otherwise, I cannot go to class on time.

I really want to study hard but I think life is not only focus on learning. In my opinion, the best personal style is get good grade in school and know how to enjoy their life. The second good style is get fair grade in school and have great leisure time. I realize that I cannot achieve the first goal maybe the second one is easier.

“You shouldn’t make a dream like that, wake up and do your study hardly.” The voice sounds in my brain again. It is a difficult way to get balance among my studying, working and playing. How do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger DianaChang said...

Hi Lanlan: It seems that what life to you is to live with joy and happyness. How can you be so happy-go-lucky while others immerse themselves in either career or school work? Um.. I said it out of envy..

12:26 AM  
Blogger Yenni said...

what time do you go to the class?
I assume that you are working and at the same day you are taking a class, aren't you?
well, I admit that it will be a hectic semester for you...

my courage for you, "Be tough"..when you finish your study, you will understand the benefit from it to your career !!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Dear Lan lan,
Comparing to many other friends, you already have a very colourful life, don't you think? Sunshine girl?

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home