lanlancheng

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Summer of 2006

Summer is a hot season. People used to stay in air-conditioned house instead of going outside. I’m afraid of hot weather not only it is uncomfortable for our body but also bad for our face. Most of women refuse freckles appear to their faces. No doubt I am one of them.

Although I do not like angel kiss me, I really like do outdoor activities such as riding bicycle, swimming, surfing and playing badminton. Basically, I’m not a good player in swimming, I just like hand around with my friends.

We will choose one or two activities during a day. For example, we may get up early and riding bicycle first, after that, surfing in the beach is a good choice for us. Finding a good place and have a big meal, we feel that’s the most happiness things in the world when we finish all the exercise.

Therefore, I think the white and beautiful skin is run away from me, I might see them until next summer.


http://lanlancheng5.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!D23ED173A3E17C0F!113&_c11_PhotoAlbum_startingImageIndex=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_commentsExpand=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentExpand=&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentFocus=&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

2 Comments:

Blogger ladybug said...

I'm glad to see you enjoy playing badminton among other sports. It's really a lot of fun! :-)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Vivian said...

Lan lan

I am glad to learn you had a wonderful summer vacation.
Thanks for sharing pictures

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home